How to place your order
- Click the order button/flag with the language of your choice
- Enter your personal data
- Choose your indiviual demand for goods on the order list
- Send your order
What happens next?
We take your order and buy the goods.
This is how the delivery is made:
- When your order is ready for delivery, you will receive a telephone call telling you the day and time of the delivery as well as the costs of your purchase.
- Hold the money ready in an envelope.
- On the day of the delivery we put the package in front of your door and ring the bell.
- You open the door, take the package inside and put the envelope with the money in front of the door.
- Our deliverer takes the money and leaves.
If you want to place your order via telephone, give us a call on Mo + Fr between 14–16:30 p.m. and Tue, Wed, Thu between 9–11:30 p.m. under: +49 (0)7252 58690-200 via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org